03 September 2006

Cuzzens Special Part II

Another group of people I would like to introduce in this blog are my cousins-in-law. I'm inordinately fond of them and they ARE a force to be reckoned with. More like brothers and sisters to Hazrin, their closeness is irrefutable.

Hazrin once told me that Azfar is like the younger brother he never had ( to bully around, that is, hehe). But seriously, he loves Azfar like a brother. But who doesn't love Azfar? Everybody loves Azfar........ He's our children's favourite uncle Bob! He's witty, funny, talented and above all, interestingly unique. All I can say is that if you haven't met him yet, then you probably won't know what you're missing!

And Nur, Azfar's big sis, is another personality you may want to get to know better. She's also utterly witty, funny and intelligent (I think their parents brought them up really well.....). She has good looks to her credit, but I sometimes wonder if she even knows it! Easy going and friendly by nature, I warmed up to her the very first time we met. And the kidz simply adore her. Sometimes I think Hazrin and I took advantage of her love for the kidz and subjected her to much of the kidz endless whims and fancies. But she still showers them with attention and gifts, all obstacles notwithstanding.
Of late, she's been following her Abg Hazrin's footsteps - she's rock climbing too.
But guyz, if you think she's cool, too bad cos she's taken lar.....

Hana of the ever popular Izadnhana blog is another cousin of Hazrin's. We used to be college mates. So when I found out he was Hazrin's cousin, I was pleasantly surprised. She's pretty, witty and popular. Maybe she needs no introduction. Seems like everyone knows her! With a celebrity look to boot, she's still brimming with style even after becoming a mummy herself. Imagine the powerful combination of trendiness and motherliness!
And married to this fashion goddess is Izad. He's one interesting guy cos he doesn't talk much, but is warm and friendly nevertheless. I mean, how may quiet people out there can get away with being warm and friendly? And I've heard he's also one superdad.

Ming is Hazrin's chinese cousin, and he's also one great guy. Our children love him (and kidz are the best judges of human character). Handsome, intelligent and a man of principle, he's nothing less than a fine gentlemen. But oblivious of his wholesome appeal, he is always so non self-indulgent. I want my kidz to emulate these good qualities.

These are juz some of my new found cousins. It would be an injustice not to introduce all the other cousins, but I think that will have to wait till the next subsequent posts.

At the end of the day, all I want to say is that when people get married, they also get married to their spouse's family. I'm glad I married a great family.......

7 comments:

Azfar said...

hehehe..aiseh..my nostrils gonna explode anytime soon woorr! ekekeke!
=D

thankch you! lup you all many many oso!

Anonymous said...

wah.. so touching one.. really ah? you just made my horrible day, better. :) see, i am stuck in the staff room setting exam papers instead of enjoying the term break.. boo hoo hoo!!!

haznsham said...

hehehe apaseh azfar nostril explode...nanti tak jadi uncle bob hamsen

and nur how come u're stuck with werk n not enjoying term break?? Ur abg hazrin macam relak je....hehheh slack jack...

Anonymous said...

cos abg ah-een (as what we used to call him) is not a beginning teacher like moi. plus, i heard from a notsolittle bird that he is on reservist. all the more relek lah!

Azfar said...

"nostril explode" = hidung kembang.

ahaha..kena hencem macam uncle bob!
=D

haznsham said...

Hehe hidung kembang indeed! Tapi no need to paisehlah....I juz think that u ppl are cool, and I want others to know that (if they dont oredi)

But of course, u can always still buy me coffee. And I ONLY drink designer coffee tee hee

Azfar said...

hehe..tengkiuk tengkiuk..like that can help match-make me la ye.. ekekeke!

err..alamak..designer coffee? nescafe can be considered designer too ley. see their package design and all their advertising material - all well designed woor!
and at kedai kopi one cup 80 cents only. the most nescafe ice cost $1.20.