11 August 2007

"Oii bila nak update blog ah?!"

Oklah so we've been LAZY, but surely one can be allowed to be THAT sometimes? ;)

Not that laziness equates apathy anyway. We're simply allowing ourselves to take a break, at least where blogging is concerned, and hopefully after 2 months of sinful laziness, some form of inertia can start us blogging again.

Anyway, puny excuses aside, we had our inertia yesterday.....In the form of a desperate call from a desperate woman that is Kak Tan *roll eyes*

"Eh mimi! bila nak update blog ah?!" she demanded.

Fine, just say you're addicted to me.....anyway, don't I always make you hyperventilate?

So, now that all system's going, I've only but one important mission to accomplish in this post. And that is to welcome Kak Tan to the blogging world!

I'm elated, excited, overwhlemed......I'm hyperventilating....cos here comes one of the most interesting personalities I've ever known.

She's intelligent, crazy, witty, crazy, big-hearted, crazy, talented, crazy, passionate, crazy, daring, crazy, funny, crazy and above all, unique.......

Welcome Babe!

2 comments:

Tanzeela said...

Clap! Clap! Clap! A 360 degree applause for the HAZ & SHAM lovebirds who've finally awakened from their extended hibernation!

Welcome back!

And, thanks a mill for the honorary introduction of myself which the humility in me could never bring myself to do...Kwa Kwa Kwa!

By the way, for those who are unfamiliar with me, I'm not the black swan in the background of the pic, nor am I the cute Lit'l one...
That leaves the fossilised blubber shielding the Lit'l one from the wintry weather! ;)

haznsham said...

HAHAHAHHAHHA!!!! So now u're the humble fossilised blubber?!! Ngah ngah ngah